Copyright Infringement Notification
Witalize is committed to promoting legal content and to protecting the rights of copyright holders. Witalize seeks to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of intellectual property.
It is Witalize policy, in appropriate circumstances, at its discretion and in accordance with the required under the applicable laws, to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Witalize Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, with enough detail for us to be able to locate it on the web site, preferably including a specific URL
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Witalize Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Chet, Sarid, Sapir-Hen, Lavron, Advocates
5 Azrieli Center, Square Tower, 24th floor
Tel Aviv 67025
By fax: +972-3-6088455
By e-mail: email@example.com
Note - Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment can not be received or processed.